Work online from home and at your own pace to develop the skills for constructive discussion between people of opposing views – invaluable for us all.
Our short, impactful and interactive online courses cover:
How conflict works and what to do about it – suitable for everyone
Quick and snappy 1-hour introductory sessions, with video and role plays:
- Difficult conversations, positive outcomes
- Managing challenging group dynamics
- Mediation principles for building workplace trust
- Facilitation approaches for inclusive teams
Conflict theory and practice: Series 1 – suitable for everyone
Our Series 1 course provides an accessible overview of conflict ideas and approaches through a series of short online video training films and exercises.
The various sessions covered on the course introduce you to ways of thinking about conflict; a chance to reflect on your relationship to conflict; tools for unpicking stuck dynamics in team or personal conflicts; and how to develop trusting and open workgroups that can share diverse ideas and build them into strong and robust collaborations.
Drawing on TED talks
- Why conflict is essential in organisations – Margaret Heffernan
- The danger of the single story – Chimamanda Adichie
- The five dysfunctions of teams – Pat Lencioni
Exploring your relationship to conflict
- Know yourself – Daniel Goleman
- Where your view of the world comes from – Peter Argyris
- Know your conflict style – Thomas Kilmann